MCH 2016 Ministry Response
During the 2016 year the Mission Centers of Houston ministries and staff have served both the physical and spiritual needs of families in the surrounding communities. Lives were touched by your giving, serving and prayers.
- 633 homebound food deliveries and pastoral visits made to senior adults
- 216 homeless neighbors served with hygiene items, food and clothing
- Over 100 children and youth weekly attended after-school activities
- over 126 senior citizens weekly attended a Bible-based program where the received a hot meal, heard God's word preached and were blessed with groceries to take home
- In partnership with a church that meets at one of our centers, 19 people received Christ as Lord and Savior at an evangelistic rally this past summer
- 66 families and 231 children were blessed by our Christmas Stores
- Several teenagers in our community served as ministry interns at our centers
- 60 youth were able to attend a summer camp where several of them made first time and re-commitment decisions to follow Jesus Christ
- Half our volunteers now come from the communities we serve. We believe in partnering with our neighbors in our ministry to bring true change to our city.
Jeff Chadwick, UBA MCH Executive Director
Support the Mission Centers