Churches seeking resumes or ministers and other staff submitting resumes may consider the services of the following organizations:
- ChurchStaffing.com, a national church job search database
- LeaderConnect, a resume matching service provided by the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- Next Step Resume Service, provided by the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention (SBTC)
- Minister Connection, a resource of the Baptist General Convention of Texas (BGCT), Texas Baptists
- Christian Jobs & Employment, an online search service for connecting believers in the workplace.
- The Placement Offices of Baptist Seminaries and Colleges often provide resume services as well.
- Truett Seminary: Contact Pastoral Ministries, Truett Seminary, Baylor University, Coordinator Judy Battles at 254.710.7344 or by email.
Search Committee Resources
Click here for information and tips for Search Committees. Click here for the UBA Supply/Interim Directory.
Resumes Received at UBA
UBA does not provide placement or resume matching services. However, those seeking ministerial positions do occasionally send a resume to the UBA office. Resumes are posted on a public site and are accessible to anyone viewing the UBA website. Submission of your resume constitutes permission to post it publicly.
NOTE: UBA does not conduct interviews or background checks. UBA does not vet the resumes or candidates. A posted resume does not constitute UBA endorsement or recommendation for the candidate. It is the responsibility of the Search Committee to conduct the search with all due diligence, including performing the necessary background checks.